AccountAble Books is licenced with ICB (No 16649), covered by Money Laundering Regulations and has Professional Indemnity Insurance. AccountAble books is also registered with the Information Commissioner's Office, which ensures that all details are kept secure.
At AccountAble Books, we are focused on providing a reliable, efficient and cost effective bookkeeping service, tailored to both individual and company requirements.It is imperative that accurate financial records are maintained and stored in order to adhere to both legal and HMRC regulations.Using our services gives you peace of mind that your accounts are being managed properly and gives you more time to focus on the successful operation of your business.Please contact us for a free, no obligation discussion. We offer the following services:
- Self Assessment Returns for self employed or employed with other income and benefits
- Sales and Purchase Invoicing
- Bank & Credit Card Reconciliations
- VAT returns
- Credit control
- Cash Flow forecasts
- Draft Final accounts for Limited Companies, Partnerships & non-profit organisations.
- Maintaining fixed asset and stock registers
- Preparation of Final accounts for Sole Traders
Training, qualifications & experience
ICB Levels II, III & IV
ICB Self Assessment Taxation