Haines Watts Manchester
Haines Watts are a Top 15 firm of chartered accountants who specialise in advising and supporting owner managed businesses. We support over 35,000 business owners around the UK, which gives our clients access to a huge amount of business expertise and knowledge.
Now, with over 60 offices, our aim is to become the premier adviser to the owner-managed business sector in the UK. Our practices are independent local businesses owned and run by local partners & directors, meaning you not only get accountancy advice but support for the day to day business challenges you face.
If all you need is your books tidied and accounts submitted once a year, we can help, but that’s not all we do.
If you want someone who can:
• tell you what the figures mean in simple business terms
• act for you in negotiations
• give strategic advice
• ensure you, the business owner, meet your own objectives
• find solutions to funding issues
• liaise with HMRC on all your taxes
• help you get the right finance team in place
• be on the end of the phone whenever you need them
• understand every aspect of running a business from first hand experience
That’s what Haines Watts can do.
Training, qualifications & experience
Registered Auditor - Registered by the ICAEW to carry out audit work
Investment Business - Regulated by ICAEW for a range of investment business activities.
Member organisations *
Areas of accounting we deal with
- Business advice and support
- Business opportunities
- Business plan
- Business review
- Business valuation
- Buy a business
- Capital Gains Tax
- Corporation Tax
- Income tax
- Limited companies
- Management accounting
- Selling a business
- Sole trader
- Starting a business
- Tax planning
Other areas we deal with
Research and development tax claims
Photos & videos