Hammond & Co
8 Chyngton Close
020 8309 5912
- Home based accountant
- Overheads: lower overheads means lower fees
- Work: all work performed by experienced qualified accountant
- Hours: flexible hours means we can meet evenings and weekends
- Taxation: proactive approach to taxation – not just compliance
- Fees: fixed fees means you won’t be charged for calling/emailing to find out about that tricky accounting/tax problem.
- Training: we help you acquire the skills to manage your own finances (bookkeeping, bank reconciliations, etc). It's important that you have a certain minimum that you are able to do yourself to keep on top of things. Whether that work is performed by you, us or a bookkeeper doesn't matter, but it should be done.
Training, qualifications & experience
Fellow of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants. Over 25 years of experience. Specialist in UK taxation services.
Member organisations *
Areas of accounting we deal with
- Business advice and support
- Business opportunities
- Business plan
- Business review
- Business valuation
- Capital Gains Tax
- Corporation Tax
- Income tax
- Limited companies
- Management accounting
- Mergers and acquisitions
As we are home based, we have flexible hours. Generally we are available to meet clients every day of the week from 9am to 9pm (including weekends and bank holidays).