Established in 2002 we are a family run firm of Award Winning professionally qualified accountants, business and taxation advisers based in Lancashire.
We offer all the services you would expect from a firm of accountants, but this is how we really do differ from other accountants… as a family run business everything we do is done with an unparalleled level of personal attention that is given to all our clients, we actually do care about you and your business, after all, our business is your business.
As a Quality Assured firm of accountants we offer fixed fees – so no surprise bills, regular contact throughout the year – something we initiate, you deal directly with a principal – we do not ‘offload’ you or your business onto junior staff. It really is our aim to offer you and your business a very relevant and valuable service.
We already advise and support clients not only locally here in Lancashire, but through the use of technology, throughout the UK. Take a look at our client testimonials page to see what some of our clients have to say about using Holden Associates, and ask yourself, how does your accountant measure up?
Recent research has shown that 50% of business owners only have one accountant during their business life and we therefore appreciate that choosing accountants is not something you do lightly, so what do we offer that might tempt you to choose Holden Associates?
- Clouding accounting software since 2005, it's not new to us
- Desktop accounting software, help with selection and ongoing support
- Bookkeeping, we do it, or you do it with our support, you choose
- Help with implementing Auto Enrolment for Workplace Pensions
- Payroll Bureau, let us deal with the burden of PAYE and RTI
- Wealth planning, including Wills and Inheritance Tax planning
- Jargon free advice and support in the flexible way you want it
- Business Strategy and Budgeting to help you build your business
- Help to identify and claim Research and Development Tax Credits
- HMRC investigation premier protection policy
Our ability to support you comes from our Directors combined 60 years experience. So, maybe now it’s time you chose Holden Associates as your accountants and joined our family?
Training, qualifications & experience
Holden Associates team are fully Qualified Accountants and Taxation Advisers.
We are fully qualified members of:
Association of International Accountants
Institute of Public Accountants (Australia)
Institute of Chartered Accountants England and Wales
Chartered Institute of Taxation
Trust and Estate Practitioner's (STEP)
Member organisations *
Areas of accounting we deal with
Other areas we deal with
We also prepare Wills to ensure your assets go to who you want.
All fees are fixed in advance.