K&R Accountants Ltd

K&R Accountants Ltd

Linden House
1st Floor Suite
95 Trentham Road

01782 499140

Saved Save profile

Linden House
1st Floor Suite
95 Trentham Road

01782 499140

About us

We are a team of accountants that take the pain out of Tax & Accountancy to ensure you have the time to drive your business forward.

K&R Accountants have extensive knowledge and experience that has been gathered by working with Large Corporates, Small Businesses & Individuals.

Whether you are starting out in business or have now got to a stage whereby you need tailored advice with any Tax & Accountancy issues, K&Accountants are here to help.

Why not call to arrange a free consultation?

Training, qualifications & experience

We are AAT Qualified Accountants and have vast experience in ltd companies but not limited to those.

K&R Accountants have a long history of practice experience but also have corporate experience and can help with VT, Sage, Excel, Oracle software for accounting.

We have experience in manual accounting but can also help you go from a manual system to more of an automated process if needs be.

We can help with:

CIS Returns
Self Assessment
Compliance Checks

Member organisations *

* We have verified that at least one professional at this organisation is registered with the relevant professional body.


We have a variety of fees dependent on the workload.

Further information

Our CIS team at K & R Accountants can ensure that you are operating the Construction Industry Scheme correctly to give you the peace of mind to focus on other areas of your business.

You must register as a contractor with the Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) if:

  • You pay subcontractors to do construction work
  • Your business doesn’t do construction work but you usually spend more than £1 million a year on construction

You may be a sole trader, in a partnership or own a limited company. As a contractor there are certain rules you must follow:

  • You must check if you should employ the person instead of subcontracting the work. You may get a penalty if they should be an employee instead.
  • Check with HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) that your subcontractors are registered with CIS.
  • When you pay subcontractors, you’ll usually need to make deductions from their payments and pay the money to HMRC. Deductions count as advance payments towards the subcontractor’s tax and National Insurance bill.
  • You’ll need to file monthly returns and keep full CIS records - you may get a penalty if you don’t.
  • You must let HMRC know about any changes to your business.
Stoke-on-Trent, ST3 4EG

Practical details

Sign language: Unspecified
Other languages: None


Wheelchair access:Unspecified


100% available to do a variety of work.