K&R Accountants Ltd
1st Floor Suite
95 Trentham Road
We are a team of accountants that take the pain out of Tax & Accountancy to ensure you have the time to drive your business forward.
K&R Accountants have extensive knowledge and experience that has been gathered by working with Large Corporates, Small Businesses & Individuals.
Whether you are starting out in business or have now got to a stage whereby you need tailored advice with any Tax & Accountancy issues, K&Accountants are here to help.
Why not call to arrange a free consultation?
Training, qualifications & experience
We are AAT Qualified Accountants and have vast experience in ltd companies but not limited to those.
K&R Accountants have a long history of practice experience but also have corporate experience and can help with VT, Sage, Excel, Oracle software for accounting.
We have experience in manual accounting but can also help you go from a manual system to more of an automated process if needs be.
We can help with:
Member organisations *
Areas of accounting we deal with
We have a variety of fees dependent on the workload.
Our CIS team at K & R Accountants can ensure that you are operating the Construction Industry Scheme correctly to give you the peace of mind to focus on other areas of your business.
You must register as a contractor with the Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) if:
- You pay subcontractors to do construction work
- Your business doesn’t do construction work but you usually spend more than £1 million a year on construction
You may be a sole trader, in a partnership or own a limited company. As a contractor there are certain rules you must follow:
- You must check if you should employ the person instead of subcontracting the work. You may get a penalty if they should be an employee instead.
- Check with HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) that your subcontractors are registered with CIS.
- When you pay subcontractors, you’ll usually need to make deductions from their payments and pay the money to HMRC. Deductions count as advance payments towards the subcontractor’s tax and National Insurance bill.
- You’ll need to file monthly returns and keep full CIS records - you may get a penalty if you don’t.
- You must let HMRC know about any changes to your business.
100% available to do a variety of work.