Rushtons Chartered Accountants
1 Faraday Court
The practice of Rushtons was first established in Preston during the 1880s, and the present partners steadfastly maintain the philosophy which has been inherent in the practice for so many years.
Our overriding priority is that of close personal attention to the affairs of all our clients, whether they be large organisations or individuals. We are ever mindful of the fact that every person for whom we act is an individual with his or her special needs for which we have to cater.
As the financial environment becomes ever more complex, we have had to recognise the need for specialist assistance to enable us to provide a broader range of financial advice and consultancy. We are accordingly members of the UK 200 Group, which is a nationwide network of independent firms of Chartered Accountants.
This Group exists to pool the considerable resources, experience and knowledge of its member firms.
We at Rushtons are pleased to be able to offer you this greater depth and scope of the combined expertise of this Group.
In 2008 we relocated to 1 Faraday Court, Fulwood on the outskirts of Preston. We can now offer our clients free parking as well as easy access to the M6 motorway at either J31A or J32. Our office is also convenient for those clients from Blackpool and the Fylde Coast who would travel via the M55.
Training, qualifications & experience
With a wide range of in-house qualified personnel, we are able to deal with all your financial queries.
Member organisations *
Areas of accounting we deal with
- Business advice and support
- Business opportunities
- Business plan
- Business review
- Business valuation
- Buy a business
- Capital Gains Tax
- Corporation Tax
- Forensic accounting
- Income tax
- Limited companies
- Management accounting
- Mergers and acquisitions
Photos & videos
For a free, no-obligation consultation then please contact us on 01772 693111 or email@example.com.
Rushtons is part of the UK 200 Group of independently owned and managed accountancy and lawyer firms.
The membership of the UK 200 Group now covers the country, pooling its considerable range of professional experience and specialist knowledge to provide its clients, corporate and private, with an unrivalled mix of accountancy skills, financial know-how and business acumen.
The UK200 Group Objectives
- To provide the widest range and quality of skilled professional services to clients of its member firms
- To establish and maintain a uniform standard of excellence in member service through training and continuing professional education of partners and staff in member firms
- To offer specialist service and guidance to clients, particularly in the complex fields of taxation, computers, insolvency, management consultancy, development and venture capital and Stock Exchange listings
- To provide members clients with regular information on taxation, corporate law and specialist management consultancy topics
- To provide a representative voice on behalf of the Groups members and clients to the Institutes of Chartered Accountants and other public bodies
- To deploy the Groups strengths, resources and influence within the commercial world on behalf of members and their clients.
Our office is open 8.45am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday but we are always happy to accommodate meetings outside of these hours if this is more convenient.