Tax Returns, VAT, Accountancy and financial records
Import and Export Documentation
Business and marketing advice
Training, qualifications & experience
Futsal Group UK Ltd 30th June 2014 to 16th September 2014
- To provide financial and administration support to the Finance Director, the Head Office Management team, and Arena Business Managers.
- Responsible for monthly board pack financials.
- Preparation of monthly prepayments, accruals, accrued income and other journal adjustments as required.
- Comparison of actual against budget, Balance sheet nominal account reconciliations, including Inter-company accounts, fixed asset accounting. Preparation of quarterly VAT returns, Payroll for HNRC year end returns.
- Preparation of monthly management account reports
- Preparation of year end audit pack, liaison with auditors.
- Day to day oversight of cash flow.
Active Security Solutions Ltd February 2013 to 27th June 2014
- Financial account and preparation of year end accounts.
- Responsible for posting journals to the P&L, including month end review and analysis.
- Provision of detailed Balance Sheet Reconciliations.
- Monitoring cost control, i.e. weekly labour cost, Sub-contractors cost etc.
- Audit and processing of Employee Expense Claims.
- Work collaboratively with other heads of department to support the business
- Budget setting and review, improve the accuracy of all financial information
- Monthly review meetings to discuss budgets and cost management
- Maintain and reconcile balance sheet accounts, assist with preparation and review of monthly director packs
- Cash flow forecasting& Banking.
- Credit control debtors aged report on weekly basis.
- Prepare and review UK VAT returns quarterly.
- Managing the Accounts Payable
- Preparation and processing of Payroll journals.
Connect Distribution Services Ltd., Birmingham May 2011 to 01/09/2012
Leading distributor of White & Brown goods accessories and components to domestic market
Accounts Assistant- Import & Export Manageress
- Responsible for the management of timely Import & Export
- Responsible for ensuring shipping documents are complete and correct.
- Forecasting, managing and the company shipping costs.
- Close liaison and communication with logistics department.
- Completion of the import/Export files, and subsequent reconciling to the GRN
- Monthly reconciliation of the deferred payments account
- Ensure accurate & timely database updates.
- Daily bank reconciliation
- Dealing with client queries efficiently and professionally
- Monitor the company website transactions
- Responsible for the company’s Credit Card management.
Professional Study break Jan 2009 to Dec 2013
Studied full time to concentrate on ACCA qualification syllabus, completed ACCA's examinationsto date.
Refresher English Language course at BirminghamMetropolitanCollege - (01/2011 to 07/2011)
CAREER SUMMARY Cont’d
Millennium Woolskin UK, Atherstone Nov 2004 to Jun 2009
Manufacturer, Import and Export of wet salted animal skins
- Maintaining accounting records, including processing invoices, overseeing stock control.
- Cash management, including cash forecasts, funding requests and proactive monitoring of cash levels against forecast payments.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts, I
- Monitoring materials usage, trend and variance analysis, i.e. labour efficiencies.
- Managing and evaluating Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Reconciliation of accruals & prepayments schedules, balance sheet, trial balance, profit & loss reports
- Reconciliation of all Balance Sheet accounts including management and accounting of prepayments and accruals.
- Management of local and foreign currency bank accounts.
- Negotiating terms of Letter of Credit with overseas customers for payments
Xingjiang Huayu Xuchan Co. Ltd, China Feb 1991 to Dec 2001
- Management of the accounting function and staff
- Daily management and monitoring of company cash flow
- Management of credit control and accounts payable functions
- Responsible for bank reconciliation and supplier reconciliation accounts
- Creation of monthly tax report for presentation to the taxation board
- Key negotiation with banks and financial institutions to secure corporate loans
- Generation and analysis of monthly sales and collection reports
- Preparation of financial statements and income statements
Bradford College April 2002 to Oct 2004
Masters Degree in Marketing Practice - full time student (09/2003 to 06/2004, dissertation completed 06/2007)
English Language course – full time student (04/2002 to 06/2003)
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants)
A fully ACCA qualified accountant
International Association of Book-Keeping 2009
- Sage Line 50 Certificate
Bradford College 2007
- Marketing Practice Masters Degree
Xingjiang University 1990
- Auditing Practice Diploma Degree