- Useful resources
- Accountancy and Actuarial Discipline Board (AADA)
The AADA is an independent, investigative board that is responsible for operating and administrating a disciplinary scheme for both accountants and actuaries in the UK.
- Association of Chartered Certified Accounts (ACCA)
The ACCA is a global accountancy body that provides professional accounting qualifications and membership options for qualified individuals.
- Association of International Accountants (AIA)
The AIA is an international regulatory body for the accounting profession who also offer their own qualifications in accountancy and auditing. The association offer various membership levels including Academic, Affiliate and Associate.
- Auditing Practices Board (APB)
Established in 2002, the Auditing Practices Board are responsible for establishing auditing standards within the UK.
- Accounting Standards Board (ASB)
The key role of the ASB is to develop and issue accounting standards within the UK.
- Consultative Committee of Accountancy Bodies (CCAB)
The CCAB is an umbrella organisation for some of the leading UK professional accountancy bodies. The body consists of the following entities: ICAEW, ACCA, CIPFA, ICAS and the IAE
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
A professional body specifically aimed at management accountants.
- Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy (CIPFA)
CIPFA is a professional organisation for accountants who work within public finance. The organisation offers qualifications for individuals looking to become public finance accountants and membership is also offered to those who can provide evidence of their training and experience.
- Certified Public Accountants Association UK (CPAUK)
The Association of Certified Public Accountants (CPA) is an international accountancy body representing accountants and students engaged in public practice and corporate financial management.
- Financial Reporting Council (FRC)
The Financial Reporting Council is a UK independent regulator who enforce accounting, auditing and actuarial standards.
- Financial Reporting Review Panel (FRRP)
This organisation ensures that the provision of financial information by public and large private companies complies with the relevant accounting requirements.
- Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW)
A professional membership organisation established in 1880 by the Royal Charter. Promotes high standards of practice and professional conduct within the industry.
- Institute of Chartered Accountants in Ireland (IAE)
A sister organisation to that of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW) and the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Scotland (ICAS).
- Institute of Chartered Accountants in Scotland (ICAS)
A sister organisation to that of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW) and the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Ireland (IAE).
- Professional Oversight Board (POB)
The Professional Oversight Board is a UK regulatory body specialising in accounting, auditing and actuarial professions.
Accountant Directory is not responsible for the content of external websites.